HD Headlight Harnesses w/ 4 High Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you able to make a GMT400 tahoe z71/limited fog light harness? I’m in need of one, bad, cant find one anywhere. I have the fog light switch if you need that, has a pig tail
Yes, I am. I’ll pm you shortly.

th3 shifty

Reaction score
Great, sent you a PM back, I can’t send you the pics I have of the wire color schematic in PM so I’ll post them here

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

WillB

Reaction score
Question regarding the 4Hi harness. The snow plow on my truck has the H13 bulbs. If I use the 4 Hi harness, when the plow is on and I hit the brights, will both the Hi and Low element light up on the plow lights? I would think that would be hard on the bulbs but I don't know that for a fact.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question regarding the 4Hi harness. The snow plow on my truck has the H13 bulbs. If I use the 4 Hi harness, when the plow is on and I hit the brights, will both the Hi and Low element light up on the plow lights? I would think that would be hard on the bulbs but I don't know that for a fact.
Most likely not. My harness uses the stock connectors on the drivers side to supply voltage to the relay coil and the rest is all separate. My plow was spliced into the original wiring before the connectors with a switch to select either the plow lights or trucks headlights so it doesn’t light both highs and lows together on the plow.

BowtieJC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I received my harness today, Very impressed. looks like a factory piece , very well made. if your thinking of getting one of these, just do it. i had a couple questions and he responded within a few minutes, well worth it. i have everything wired up and just need to route the wires for the passenger side light. Thanks again