Have trouble fitting 15"s??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone have trouble getting 15s to fit over the front brake calipers? A guy told me today he wasn't sure if it would rub on the front or not. I have disk brakes in the front and that made him think 15s may not fit. He just didnt sound to sure though.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I havent had an issue my son ran 3 different types of 15's on his 98 and stock rallies on his 89,on the other hand on our 99 nbs we had to smooth out the calipers by grinding high spots down on them so the 15's didnt rub

rccoco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I couldnt fit 15" steel wagon wheels and steel type wheels like that on my suburban. It hits my calipers when i try to put them on so it couldnt go on. Some guys havent had problems with them but ive had some.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the only problem i've ever had was when i tried putting some oobs rallys on my 88 they just hit the caliper. a little grinding was all it took. aftermarket wheels usually don't cause we all seem to change the backspacing to make em stick out a little further.