Have these pristine Z71 version two-tone leather seats...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fragment

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I have these pristine Z71 version two-tone leather seats. They are by far in the best shape I've seen in any GMT400 recently. They are both power, and both work. Im not sure if the heat works or not, as I haven't wired them for that.

The only issue I have is I wish that they were grey leather instead of the two tone so they matched my interior. I know I could get them recovered, but it'd be a shame to waste the stock Z71 seats in their condition I think, because I consider them rare especially in their shape.

These things are classy as can be, and I'm considering converting all of my interior to tan just to match them but...

If anyone has the same seats in grey leather in good shape and is interested in a trade, I'd be happy to make it happen. Or if you're just really interested in these, let me know!

Located around the Houston/Austin/College Station area.

Cheers!

You must be registered for see images attach
IMG_0164 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

IMG_0163 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

IMG_0161 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

IMG_0159 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

IMG_0157 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

IMG_0156 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

IMG_0155 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

Mason91

Reaction score
Im actually traveling to a new home in SC, ill pm ya when i get to my new house if ya still have then them ill let ya turn me down =]