Hard to find bulk head single wire taps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to call these. I broke a few while replacing my dash and had one hell of a hard time finding replacements. I couldn't buy just what I needed I had to buy a bunch. I'm not looking to make money on them, pass on the find and recoup some my expense.

GM part numbers out of the manual are 12059235 for the orange and I have 12033703 for the white but the number they were purchased under were 12059233. Make it easy for my old *** and just tell me white or orange if you want some.

You must be registered for see images attach

Let's say $1.50 for the first one and .75 for each additional shipped as long as it's not someplace exotic and it costs a bundle to get them to you.

I have 25 orange and 15 white.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Convenience center plugs. They're very safe and handy for people wanting to install accessories or wire up an always-hot circuit for their electric seats. Also good for tapping from switched power to control a relay so your seat heaters only run when the key is on. I'd be interested, but I nipped a bunch of these off junkyard trucks already.