Had some fun with stickers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time, lol. I'm glad you didn't put 454 stickers on it. Just to clear it up incase anyone is curious the 350 SS was a dealer option. It was a nothing more than a sport model with different bed decals, that were applied at the dealership not the factory like the 454ss's, so as far as sticker placement they have been all over the place (no real correct spot). Yea I think if you lost the chrome trim, leveled or dropped it and got some wheels, it'd be a pretty good lookin truck.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time, lol. I'm glad you didn't put 454 stickers on it. Just to clear it up incase anyone is curious the 350 SS was a dealer option. It was a nothing more than a sport model with different bed decals, that were applied at the dealership not the factory like the 454ss's, so as far as sticker placement they have been all over the place (no real correct spot). Yea I think if you lost the chrome trim, leveled or dropped it and got some wheels, it'd be a pretty good lookin truck.

Lol there would be SO many things wrong with my truck if i had gotten the 454ss decal lol it would be a rolling contradiction.

I am now praying you didn't buy the little twist in things from the vatozone.

Not the twist-in ones, the ones that sit in the bottom of the coil spring "pan" thing.

Yeah I suggest a real mild drop like 5-7 or so! Ha Ha

LOL that would drive me insane. Dropped trucks aren't my thing (no offense, of course. They can definitely be pulled off, like you did with your CCSS).

Although lifted ss's can look good.

You must be registered for see images attach

Gorgeous truck!