Had some fun with stickers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Got these from Decalking.com since the idea of a 350ss has always interested me, plus i'd be lying if i got "454ss" lol. And i got the '90-'91 style lettering since i didn't like the '92-'93 as much. The quality of the vinyl is amazing, they are cheap, and personally i think they look cool.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm thinking ill remove the wheel arch trim and paint the molding black, and leave the bumpers and mirrors chrome to match the decal.

Here's the link to these and other SS decals: http://www.decalking.com/store/home.php?cat=394 they also have different styles of Z71 decals for you 4x4 guys. I am in no way affiliated with the site, just repping some good quality merchandise.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Not likely. It looks tall-ish since i have 31" A/Ts but ill probably be getting street tires when mine wear out. I AM gonna level it though. Hate the bulldog stance or whatever it's called.

I'll be honest, as soon as i saw "dirtyhick42" on the search page i thought it was gonna be a bash on my new stickers :lol:.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I try to be nice most of the time. But I would suggest dropping it if you like the stickers to kind of keep it a "ss" theme.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Haha yeah this isn't FSC. But yeah i totally see what you're saying. Already bought my front "lift kit" though. Costed a whopping $18. Hopefully won't look too bad.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think you should drop the rear personally. Would be kind of contradicting have a truck "raised" on A/T tires that supposed to be an 'SS'

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Although lifted ss's can look good.