Gun rack ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Gerb

Reaction score
Would the bottom the seat work? So you could flip it up and then the rack is there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can do under the seat cuz the guns wouldnt stay in place. Im thinking about building a storage box for under the seat and making a couple gun holders in it. they sell them but they are like $200 and i just cant spend that kind of money right now.

Hoplite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had been thinking allot about the same thing. Here soon I'll be fabbing a compartment for under the seat. I'll use plywood and tan carpet to make it match and look good. I'll try to make a write up for you.

The Gerb

Reaction score
I had been thinking allot about the same thing. Here soon I'll be fabbing a compartment for under the seat. I'll use plywood and tan carpet to make it match and look good. I'll try to make a write up for you.

yes please let me know when your done with it. I didnt get to hunt much this year due to baby being born in August so i just kept taking the rifle out every night.

GT_80

Always Tinkerin'
Reaction score
My rifles, I just stick behind the seat in padded bags with trigger locks - sometimes I take the bolts out and take them with me. My pistol, I have a bull dog lock box I keep cable locked to the seat frame, and it locks the pistol in it, but I want to mount a 5.56 ammo can behind the seat, bolted to the floor and put a lock on it, then I can make foam padding inside the box and have one that is actually pretty secure and keep extra ammo in it too.

reaper74

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I love mine

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk