grille emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sepe91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put my new grille in, But im having problems getting the emblem for it. The old stock grille had the chevy logo indented into it for the emblem to fit into. My new grill which is just a stock aftermarket one doesn't have the indentation of the emblem just the two holes. I cant find an emblem that fits it properly, there all designed for the grille to have an indentation in it. does anyone know where i can find the proper emblem. If i cant find one im just gonna grind down my old one to sit on the grille flush.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is it oem or aftermarket replacement grille.

If its aftermarket i bet thats the problem because aftermarket is not at the same grade of quality

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah more than likely, unless it specificly said oem grille, then it' an aftermarket one.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only OEM grilles have the recess for the emblems. Aftermarkets do not. That's an aftermarket grille for sure. Just work with what you've got the best you can. You're really going to do no better.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
My '94-'98 Bowtie I got fit just fine in my $75 (shipped) aftermarket Chevy grill. If you are trying to put a '88-'93 Bowtie in a '94-'98 grill, that won't happen.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My '94-'98 Bowtie I got fit just fine in my $75 (shipped) aftermarket Chevy grill. If you are trying to put a '88-'93 Bowtie in a '94-'98 grill, that won't happen.

Where'd you get this grill? And I was told my emblem will fit the new grill, not true?