Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LessThenStellar

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pissed off isn't the word I would use, thought it was amusing after thumbing through 180 pages of this "build".

Your truck basically looks stock, yet you bag on those how prefer a two tone look.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Pissed off isn't the word I would use, thought it was amusing after thumbing through 180 pages of this "build".

Your truck basically looks stock, yet you bag on those how prefer a two tone look.

haha, if you "thumbed through 180 pages of this build" you'd know that's the point. 95% of this thread is talk about my truck. If I have questions, I ask them here. If people have comments, they post them here. If you really care so much about my build, go check my other thread in the street builds section.

Yes it does look stock, I like it. you don't. Big F'n woop! I don't remember deciding to build this truck to make you happy. If you don't like it, so be it. That's your opinion. Just like me saying that I don't like bedlined rockers is my opinion. We all have one. If you're only posting here to bash on my truck then leave. Bottom line... No one made you hit that "Post Quick Reply" button...

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score

Bud, who the fawk cares if its not a giant build? A build is adding someones own personal touch to the truck (WHICH SCOTT HAS DONE) and yet you bag on someones truck for being stock... Its personal preference. Sometimes people agree, sometimes people dont. Id suggest not talkin shiit if you hope to be on this site for much longer..

Got your back scott! :High 5:

Sent from my finally running z71

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Oh, and I'm not bagging on the two tone look. I love two tone trucks. What I don't like is bedlined rockers... maybe you should've paid more attention when thumbing through my thread.... Just saying...

LessThenStellar

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't say I didn't like your truck, it's a clean truck.

And also I didn't say one negative thing. I merely stated some dialogue as to why he hates bedliner/blacked out chrome.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Easy boys scotts opinion ****** me off to but no need to fight anymore noone needs to get kcked off

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk