Grandpa truck needing advice on B/S for coys .... the build start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tellis

Reaction score
Thanks guys yea I think im gonna pull the chrome molding off wheel wells and I want colormatched front end I seen a 1999 or 2000 tahoe limited n loved that front end I want fogs to. My dad ownes body shop so the tinting lights wont be a problem. My buddy said.he'd give me hd seats out of f.150 there black leathher n power can anyone give me idea wat id have to do to make.them work?

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Thanks guys yea I think im gonna pull the chrome molding off wheel wells and I want colormatched front end I seen a 1999 or 2000 tahoe limited n loved that front end I want fogs to. My dad ownes body shop so the tinting lights wont be a problem. My buddy said.he'd give me hd seats out of f.150 there black leathher n power can anyone give me idea wat id have to do to make.them work?

pretty much as long as you can fab a frame...you can make almost anything work

tellis

Reaction score
I got the hids working but about the seats brakets aren't my concern its more of getting power to the seats could I just run wire to say the fuse panel or something and run wire from it to the seats?

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
what seats do you have in it right now? I remember you said the other night you wanted a 60/40 or a 40/20/40. Im guessing a bench but if you have buckets, id trade ya for them

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I ran the power to my seats from my stereo`s power distribution block. I use 2 batteries. One is just for the stereo. 4ga pos. & neg. I only use 2 of the 4 outputs on the block, so this gave me the closest, & simplest way to get power to the seats. Inline fuse on the seat pos. line.

Dustlander

Reaction score
truck looks good i think it will look good ether way molding on or off i usually prefer off but it doesn't look bad on, and i would ditch the chevy on the gate

tellis

Reaction score
i went with summit sport truck shocks on front and cherokee sport shocks on rear