Grandpa truck needing advice on B/S for coys .... the build start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tellis

Reaction score
04 cc 4x4 3.5" pure performance lift bilstein shocks 20" xd hoss 35" toyo mts, srt 10 hood, s&b ca,i 4" turbo back into dual, diablo trinity tuner, boost fooler, fass fuel pump, ranch hand bumper, double din with gps, diamond plate floor mats think that's it

tellis

Reaction score
so finally I got it finished sat after getting off work sat morning I was tired but ended up staying up 30+ hrs but I got the truck done now has new ball joints and is lowered lol.... I love it so far it rides good just need to get my exhaust redone
next on the list
-try getting my hids to work idk whats up with them
-tint parkin lights n tails
-cowl hood
-get a different seat my buddy has a harley davidson seats that are black leather with grey insert in center which I think would end up looking good what yall think? its a power seat tho idk if it would do me any good dont know how to wire it up?
-I think im gonna take off the chrome trim piece around the wheel well not sure if its gonna be faded or scratched up so

anyways I hope yall like it

You must be registered for see images attach

tellis

Reaction score
for the guys askin about my cummins truck fig id post pic for yall

Last edited:

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
truck looks awesome man...Ive been on vacation but Ill look for that bumper if your still interested.

As for the HIDs. Are the ddm? If they are you need to turn the headliight plug around and plug it in again. For some reason, ddms have to be done that way. I dont know if thats your problem though

tellis

Reaction score
thanks corey must be nice be on vacation lol let me know about that bumper.. n yea there ddm my buddy Thad that you know told me to do the same thing last night about flipping them around just aint had time yet there the big ballest ones from what they had left when they stoped selling hids but they started selling the slim ballest again but here in a few ill go out there and try that

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Truck looks sick .......Im digging the factory moldings still on there a color matched bumper and grille with a billet bowtie would really set it off

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
so finally I got it finished sat after getting off work sat morning I was tired but ended up staying up 30+ hrs but I got the truck done now has new ball joints and is lowered lol.... I love it so far it rides good just need to get my exhaust redone
next on the list
-try getting my hids to work idk whats up with them
-tint parkin lights n tails
-cowl hood
-get a different seat my buddy has a harley davidson seats that are black leather with grey insert in center which I think would end up looking good what yall think? its a power seat tho idk if it would do me any good dont know how to wire it up?
-I think im gonna take off the chrome trim piece around the wheel well not sure if its gonna be faded or scratched up so

anyways I hope yall like it

Look's badass!

910506chevy

Reaction score