got some new toys today (pics inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking good

i think i might have to get a suspension lift and run the 35s i am gonna get

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why in the world would you ever, EVER go with a bigger lift and run smaller tires then what you have now???????????????

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea they are, he has 36's and wans to go with 35's, no way. I like wide tires that's for sure, but hate the fact of going shorter to go wider.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well the tires i have now are 300 a piece

and they only measure out to a 35" tire now anyways

if i did get a suspension i would prolly take off the body lift and just run 35s

6+3 and big tires just makes it top heavy...and where i put my truck sometime i need as low as center of gravity as i can

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im going with bfg km2s in 35x12.5x15.

i know they prolly wont measure to an exact 35 but with the spacing of the rims and such i hope to not rub the frame anymore when turning....i can always trim the body a lil more to flex all the way...but you cant trim the frame away

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
less backspace on the wheels will get you are from the frame to avoid rubbing. You coukld do a 15 inch wide tire probably and not rub the frame with the right wheels, but wheel bearings won't be your friend lol.

But sorry man I aint trying to give you a hard time, I just really like your truck alot, would love to do mine the same a body lift and 35's or 315's is what I was shooting for, would love a 6 inch lift, or a 6 and 3, and the biggest tire I can fit. I love the stuffed look, but if you wheel alot of bad spots you need flex, for me we don't wheel the truck so it'd be for show. Not to mention if you do 35's and a 6 inch lift you should alot of flex, be able to put the wheels out further to clear the frame, and also you might be able to not crank as high and save on the front end.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
slowly but surely..... I got the driver side off the frame, but the torsion bars are still stuck. I have the steering undone, and the front diff mostly dropped (sitting on the jack under the truck to save space) before calling it a day. Tomorrow should be a very different story with the truck. My brother is back, and two people are much better than one for this sort of thing.