Goodyear Wrangler Territory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got these for the fiances' Jeep JK Unlimited about a month ago and they were amazing, awesome on snow and ice. I got a set of them for my winter beater and theyve been awesome through the last week. Set of 5 in LT265/75-16 cost me under $1200 with a 5 year no fault warranty. Thought Id give people a heads up on these things, available at your freindly neighborhood crappy tire.
You must be registered for see images attach

I think they look pretty bad ass as well.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you get a close up of the tread pattern? I'm looking for some tires but most of the tread designs I find = I don't like.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol crappy tire is slang for canadian tire. its like a pepboys and a walmart slammed together.

Fobroader, you ever get to run the motomaster rough country m+s's? They arent anything special in the mud, but they are absolute monsters in the snow!!!! Unfortunately they are discontinued, but you can still find pretty decent sets on kijiji.