Goodyear Wrangler Territory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats how we roll in Alberta.....1/2 duallies, better for picking up fat chicks :D Sully I never tried those, I had a bad experience with some motomaster snow tires on a car and vowed never to touch them again. I can wait to get these into some wheeling situations....look like theyd sling mud pretty well.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Those would be the ONLY tire i would buy them Crappy Tire, But i do buy all my tools there, they got some smoking deals.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh that center aisle of specials when you first come in kills me.....of course Im gonna buy another set of ratchet wrenches if theyre only $30, its like a male version of the last temptation of christ. Almost as bad a Princess Auto........

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Oh that center aisle of specials when you first come in kills me.....of course Im gonna buy another set of ratchet wrenches if theyre only $30, its like a male version of the last temptation of christ. Almost as bad a Princess Auto........

:lol:

we dont have a Princess Auto, Luckily.

But my dad shops at Canadian Tire SO much, that i phone HIM when i cant find something, ive sat their for an hour with some retard looking for zipties, Picked up my phone and phoned my dad, he told me "they are in the Car electrical aisle, Bottom shelf, first row, should be 3 different types"

Sure enough. Exact Spot, and Three different types. :lol:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol:

we dont have a Princess Auto, Luckily.

But my dad shops at Canadian Tire SO much, that i phone HIM when i cant find something, ive sat their for an hour with some retard looking for zipties, Picked up my phone and phoned my dad, he told me "they are in the Car electrical aisle, Bottom shelf, first row, should be 3 different types"

Sure enough. Exact Spot, and Three different types. :lol:

LMFAO......your dads my new hero, I thought I knew the store well.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
LMFAO......your dads my new hero, I thought I knew the store well.

Honestly, he knows where 90% of the stuff in there is, and usualley can get damn close to the actual spot, not just aisle, and he has never worked there. :lol:

I dont even want to know how much money he has spent there over the years, almost all of his tools are Mastercraft, because if he breaks them at work, work replaces them with Proto. :lol: