GMT900 front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevensb

Reaction score
I wouldn't cut out the lower lights or grille, I would mount just as is in place of factory bumper but I need to get one and actually hold it up to it and compare the dimensions. Building mounts are the easy part if the bumper sits right, you'd have a space in the middle section between the bumper and the grille but I'll just have to see.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I wouldn't cut out the lower lights or grille, I would mount just as is in place of factory bumper but I need to get one and actually hold it up to it and compare the dimensions. Building mounts are the easy part if the bumper sits right, you'd have a space in the middle section between the bumper and the grille but I'll just have to see.

I cant see it looking clean in the least if you just bolt it up. The bumpers gmt900 bumpers are huge. It would look silly on the front without chopping it to be smaller and putting it on. If you are willing to mount it on your truck then props man but its going to look silly without a little cutting and welding involved to let it look flush