GMT800 cup holders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anybody figured out a way to use the cup holders from a GMT800 in the 95 and up dashboard? I hate the factory junk in our truck and I have an 800 parts truck.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I never used the dash Cupholder... I took it out and placed and nbs dash pocket there ( still a work in progress)... I'd say swap out ur obs center console and put in an nbs center console those Cupholders are much better...

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
The GMT800's used more then one time of cupholder.

Base Model- drop down ones in dash
LS/LT models with bench- two on floor in middle of the bench
LT models with buckets- Console

Which ones were you thinking?

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I'd honestly recommend not getting those. My dads 2000 has them and they bounce all around on rough roads and are quite annoying

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
The GMT800's used more then one time of cupholder.

Base Model- drop down ones in dash
LS/LT models with bench- two on floor in middle of the bench
LT models with buckets- Console

Which ones were you thinking?
They dash cupholders were offered in 99-00 trucks and they didn't work well, GM switched to the below jumpseat set in 01. My 2002 is technically a SL model truck and it had the jumpseat set factory. I added the dash set so I have 4 cupholders.

Like this, w/o the center console?
You must be registered for see images attach

http://www.ebay.com/itm/99-06-Chevy...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4866a3913e&vxp=mtr

Hmm, that'd be rough getting it to look right I would think. I do like those, though.
nice find on the picture (its mine :lol: ) notice I have both sets of cupholders... I added the dash ones.

I'd honestly recommend not getting those. My dads 2000 has them and they bounce all around on rough roads and are quite annoying
They really only work well for 12oz cans and thats about it. They do bounce around on really rough roads.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
They dash cupholders were offered in 99-00 trucks and they didn't work well, GM switched to the below jumpseat set in 01. My 2002 is technically a SL model truck and it had the jumpseat set factory. I added the dash set so I have 4 cupholders.

nice find on the picture (its mine :lol: ) notice I have both sets of cupholders... I added the dash ones.

They really only work well for 12oz cans and thats about it. They do bounce around on really rough roads.

I knew that was your truck haha

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score