95+ 60/40 console cup holder.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody on the forum produce something similar? Has anybody purchased or used one of these? I think it’s a pretty neat idea.

Link 1

Link 2

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
They clearly didnt think this through before production, there's probably only about 10 or so people who's consoles actually open.
The one in my truck does; it's a little tricky if you're at a bad angle, but it does open. I keep the owners manual and parts warranty paperwork in it, keeps it outta the glovebox.

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just having a poke at GM, lol. The one on my OBS doesnt, well it did half the time, and then I probably didn't help the situation when I decided to start punching the latch when it decided to take a little longer than usual, which was because I was already frustrated at the non working one in the NBS donor I bought. I kinda like the drink cup holder at the bottom of the NBS seats, but not that great with doggo in the truck.

Think it depends on what type of driver you are if that one will work. Kinda low and seems easily disturbed. I imagine I'd "oooo, squirrel" something someday, bump it with my leg, and have Mtn Dew all over my seat.

Ford spanked GM during those years, on actually useful good consoles.

(Sorry for half derailing the thread.)