GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very good point dirtyhick...It's funny the last thing that should ever be body lifted or the last thing to "need" one is a SFA truck. I'm not really diggin how low it's set. I'd have to do atleast some 4" springs on there. I do like the painted brushguard but just without the stupid headlight wing things.

On second thought the only reason I think it may be body lifted is to keep that stock ride quality?? Doesn't seem like ride would be effected at all with 3" springs though.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No way way GMT800 could ever pull off a body lift, the HD models have massive frames, it would look ridiculous. In the Jeep world, what Im used to, a 1" body lift was used to do a motor lift mount so you could suck the whole powertrain up into the frame. I just dont like the way they look.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
No way way GMT800 could ever pull off a body lift, the HD models have massive frames, it would look ridiculous. In the Jeep world, what Im used to, a 1" body lift was used to do a motor lift mount so you could suck the whole powertrain up into the frame. I just dont like the way they look.

The HD NBSs are the exception, they look just as bad as GMT400's with a BL

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score

The HD NBSs are the exception, they look just as bad as GMT400's with a BL

:word: I went and looked at this truck right after I sold my crew but couldn't do it with the body lift.

You must be registered for see images attach

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Only reason that looks bad is because the frame is rusty as hell... throw some undercoating on there and bang! problem solved. You would never even notice it.