GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
The "Truck you can't quit looking at" thread on GMFS is one of my favorites so I figured I'd start a OBS specific version over here...

let the games begin...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Any luck buyin it back?

Not even gonna try. I would have to rebuild the whole motor and at that point I would just end up wanting to swap in a 6.0 so it would quickly drain all my money which there is little of to begin with. I'm probably just gonna sell this truck and try and find a stock gmt400 rcsb z71 for school.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Not yet still debating on if I really want to sell it after putting all that time in it. I know that whatever I get next will be SAS'd too for sure whenever the time comes for that to happen.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Idk it just seemed like after I did the SAS on it all I have wanted to do is drop more money into it and I don't have the money to do it. I think my dreams just got too big, plus I kind of miss having a 350 instead of a 454.