GMT400 Lift Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
With my cepek and 20x12s with a -44 offset on 35x13.50 pro comp all terrains I dont rub at all

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how's the cepek treatin you j, still lovin it?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
after school semester is over. and because of crap my parents gave me on the rear axle swap and hoa i probably wont be putting it on myself.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You should have seen how my parents responded when they realized I had to tear the whole front end of my truck apart to do a sas. Also the neighbors were not pleased to look at the back of our driveway and see my truck torn up. Moral of the story is, screw everyone else and work on your truck.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol:

do you have air tools?

thing is stuff takes me forever, a week or two up on blocks they start to get annoyed.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Nope no air tools, my truck was on jackstands for 2.5 weeks so there should be no reason you shouldn't be able to knock out a bolt on kit in a day or 2.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Took me a couple hours to put 2" Blocks on rear axle and crank Tbars a little.

Took 2 days in my garage last winter to put my 3" body lift on, with a kerosene heater, no air tools, just socket wrenches, was sliding a 4 foot pipe over the wrench to break bolts loose.

SAS seems a little to involved for my skill level. But I thought the same thing about a body lift before I started researching all over. That's why I created the Body lift tutorial thread, all the info you need is there.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Took 2 days in my garage last winter to put my 3" body lift on, with a kerosene heater, no air tools, just socket wrenches, was sliding a 4 foot pipe over the wrench to break bolts loose.QUOTE]

sounds exactly like how my body lift went