GMT400 Lift Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjballar41

Reaction score
And my current beast, 6" Procomp, 2" body, 37s.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

what tires u got on there and where is ur grille inserts from, and i love ur truck exactly what i want

Last edited:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i believe the first truck is on 36 TSL's

the second one is on 35 iroks on 20s or 22s i believe

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
first one is camo99z on fsc and the second is wickedgmc. I am far too lazy to go look up specs but that will tell you where to look.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Just trying to get ideas for when I do my 6" on what size tires. The second def looks like 22s. If I did the Superlift, Cepek, or RCX, and cranked, do ya'll think I could fit 37s with just a trim of the front valance?? Or would I be rubbing inside on the inner fender as well?? Would be planning on the Novakane 6s in a 20x10 if that helps. Thanks guys
--Josh

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
37s on a x10 rim is gonna rub the bumper and fender, i run 35s on a good crank and body lift and i rubbed both places pretty good before, esp when i offroaded, before i trimmed

best bet would be with a cepek lift though and you should be able to fit 37s with min trimming depending on how the wheel is

any of the others and it will be close

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now if only I could get my hands on the Cepek, since apparently they stopped making it! I don't want to settle for a lift that I don't want, and I've wanted the Cepek since I started looking into lift kits! Seems to be the only way to go

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they also quit making the cepek eariler this year, i hope at some point in the next 8months they start making them again so we can get it on before it becomes a dd