GMT400 Fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldbrown

Reaction score
Good morning all. I have strayed a few times but I always come back to these trucks. People think I’m crazy for getting older vehicles but I like having something that I can fix. I still have the crew cab and recently got the standard cab 4wd. The brown and blue ones I have sold (should have kept). Plus I like having something different.

You must be registered for see images attach

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree about older vehicles being easier to work on. Having the forum as a resources also helps.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'd rather spend $$$ on an older vehicle than make payments on one that's still depreciating. ...and from what I've seen, these trucks have been slowly rising in value. Tried buying a nice C10 lately? People are asking & getting stupid amounts for those. As these were the next gen of GM trucks, more people are picking them up so as to relive the kid memories of riding in one with Dad or Gramps.