Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Here’s 3 new ones that are for sale on car gurus app these 3 are the best ones posted as a minute ago lol!!! Top one with ram bar is bye far the best of the 3 very well taken care of!!! Red with checks definitely this one is better than other 2 you liked an posted! First white one is second best last one needs just a lil more stuff but has the lowest mileage Lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 159717A6-7BC1-4719-B375-A068A1CF29F0.jpg
    159717A6-7BC1-4719-B375-A068A1CF29F0.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 6

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yes I got one off eBay a while back it works but is SLOW to eject cartridge but if that one you have works like a slightly used one then yeah but lol I just finished reading your post lol but let me know when you see how good they are! Yeah mines ac-Bose unit some buttons are burnt out and numbers rubbed off but it all still works! An I’m interested in having a better head unit to get better highs general sounds and not have a cord hook up to listen to my phone !!! Lol but I have to check underneath her today after work I have what sounds like heat shield tinkin onto driveshaft at low speeds 25mph an under an can’t have that!! But I’m too thick with creaper to roll underneath without jackin her up an I didn’t have roll on the floor clothes on yesterday lol but I’m check it out today and hopefully it’s simple seems like it should be since no tinkin when in park so I’ll post my findings later on today but yeah take pics of that Escalade an some VERY FEW can have higher mileage but interior looks way better than lower miles one!!! As mine does lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
3rd is most money my guy? 10 G’s an these you want more completed than low miles that’s TRUTH!!! Because most people aren’t going to give away the other 400 Escalade they picked parts off of due to not having many to do so!!! So I’m just trying to have you be happy not hunting!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Hahaha it all switched around on me!! So my words don’t match pics!! But champagne color one is the one to get!!! Besides that black supercharged California one!!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yes I got one off eBay a while back it works but is SLOW to eject cartridge but if that one you have works like a slightly used one then yeah but lol I just finished reading your post lol but let me know when you see how good they are! Yeah mines ac-Bose unit some buttons are burnt out and numbers rubbed off but it all still works! An I’m interested in having a better head unit to get better highs general sounds and not have a cord hook up to listen to my phone !!! Lol but I have to check underneath her today after work I have what sounds like heat shield tinkin onto driveshaft at low speeds 25mph an under an can’t have that!! But I’m too thick with creaper to roll underneath without jackin her up an I didn’t have roll on the floor clothes on yesterday lol but I’m check it out today and hopefully it’s simple seems like it should be since no tinkin when in park so I’ll post my findings later on today but yeah take pics of that Escalade an some VERY FEW can have higher mileage but interior looks way better than lower miles one!!! As mine does lol
So I got underneath the Escalade yesterday looked around nothing stood out ☹️ But I did try twisting driveshafts so back one didn’t move as was in park but the front did that going to the back it twisted a good amount clanked a fuzz but I figured it was just stopping from twist to twist back n forth not just round n round. So I jacked her up and put her in neutral the wheels began to spin both rears and I didn’t hear anything at first so I braked then put into drive I had jack stands underneath also then I started to hear that tinkering noise from other day! Well it’s coming from the small driveshaft now as why idk looked as nothing was hitting but they’d a bolt head very close to the u-joint knuckle that maybe be tagging as it rotates but I saw no signs of hitting? So I need call back my mechanic today since he was out when I called yesterday so I’ll post more on what I find out ☹️

firestoness

Reaction score
It sounds like a u-joint to me. I'll assume you cruise in AWD. If you feel so inclined, pull the shaft and rock both joints all the way back and forth in both directions if you feel any resistance replace both joints. In the meantime put it in 2WD, the shaft should not spin while driving.

firestoness

Reaction score
Here are a couple pics of my rare bird first is when I picked her up and the dirty one is in the parking lot at work. I was starting to feel guilty about not sending any pics in