Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Rollin HAM!!!! Lol I couldn’t send pics in that pm message style. But be rollin hard as a *****!!! Looks like she needs a machining on that burgundy! Lol waxing buy griots garage spray wax best of show
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So it funny but sometimes I feel like I’m going get her took for the fact of “gone in sixty seconds” movie when they take the 400 Escalade outta that garage I know seems crazy but I know I’m not the only one who has love still for these #1 gen Escalades! And I do have thee original gone in 60 on dvd tons of caddys in that one!! But out really meant something to own a caddy back in the day!! I think it was early 70’s before they flooded market to make more money but took themselves down bye doing so just like tony soprano dad “eh Janice I just waxed it no hand prints on the car”!!!!!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't stand the Gone in 60 Seconds "remake". The original was far better, even if the acting was terrible. It's probably also the reason nobody's allowed to film chase scenes at speed any more.

I rented the original on VHS as a kid and I'm pretty sure I only made it 20-30min in before I got bored. Watched it all the way through many years later as an adult and was amazed. That final chase sequence is incredible.

firestoness

Reaction score
Rollin HAM!!!! Lol I couldn’t send pics in that pm message style. But be rollin hard as a *****!!! Looks like she needs a machining on that burgundy! Lol waxing buy griots garage spray wax best of show

Oh she needs a hard cleaning, but I'm more of a function over fashion kind of guy

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yeah original was low budget the main guy was director also an basically his movie!! Oh and did all his own stunts as he was a stuntman!! Remake is good for what it is and if the original didn’t have great acting or script then they didn’t have to much to pull from but overall it’s a decent remake. Lol well nick cage could have been replaced lol along with Giovanni (the lil brother) but it’s still kool to watch every once in a while lol and cars of all types that you had to be a driver to drive vs computer added everything so that rich guy don’t flip it into a ditch lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Oh she needs a hard cleaning, but I'm more of a function over fashion kind of guy
Yeah I’m 50/50 I just want everything as good as possible so I can just get in turn the key and go! Lol but I’m not putting my money into something that looks like chit either still needs to look nice plus not too many actually nice ones left!!! So and tbh it’s a vehicle that I actually wanted to own since it came out just like my 01 sts beforehand that are actually obtainable vs who don’t want a Lamborghini but in reality sense of possibles so to me it does make all the difference in the world on a vehicle you just have vs one you want to have just like anything else something you desire vs necessity of having to have but one day will get that thing. But I also like my vehicles shiny and clean and running properly :)

firestoness

Reaction score
Yeah I’m 50/50 I just want everything as good as possible so I can just get in turn the key and go! Lol but I’m not putting my money into something that looks like chit either still needs to look nice plus not too many actually nice ones left!!! So and tbh it’s a vehicle that I actually wanted to own since it came out just like my 01 sts beforehand that are actually obtainable vs who don’t want a Lamborghini but in reality sense of possibles so to me it does make all the difference in the world on a vehicle you just have vs one you want to have just like anything else something you desire vs necessity of having to have but one day will get that thing. But I also like my vehicles shiny and clean and running properly :)
Oh I keep her running perfectly, never seem to find the time to shine her though