GMT400 - Community Scan Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob2650

Reaction score
The foam packing I received is pieces of a memory foam mattress. Very little protection. I feel we were lucky the scanner is still in one piece. Once I get the new foam packing squared away it will be ready to ship.
We have two people recently added to the list but I am unsure who I should send it to. Who is next in line?

termite, studigggs, bretcopsey?

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
The foam packing I received is pieces of a memory foam mattress. Very little protection. I feel we were lucky the scanner is still in one piece. Once I get the new foam packing squared away it will be ready to ship.
We have two people recently added to the list but I am unsure who I should send it to. Who is next in line?

You'd have to dig back through the thread to find next in line. Ive lost track.

See below for packaging/cushion I received and shipped it in.

You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looking back it appears @BeautyandtheBeast had requested it. So again, calling @BeautyandtheBeast

Bob2650

Reaction score
Termite, Thanks for saving me from digging through all those pages again. I have read it twice already but was not keeping track of requests.
I see that beautyandthebeast has the 454 that gets 4MPG! That is going to deposit massive amounts of carbon. This scanner is perfect for diagnosing that problem.
The packing I come up with won't be as nice as the original but it will protect the scanner.

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do still need it but will not be able to use it for a bit so will pass since there was at least one person after me wanting it. We ordered a new garage door that arrived 2 weeks early so my “free time” is spoken for.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would this tool tell Cam Retard?
Yes, but for about $40.00 you could buy a Blue Tooth dongle on Amazon and then get Dash Command app and give CMP, plus a ton more information. Or get the Community Scan Tool.