GMT400 - Community Scan Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
See post 145 - 150.
Are you putting the bare wires into the correct spots in the diagnostic port?
I got it to brrrr momentarily, thinking it wasn't correct. Seems a moment is all that is needed.
Thanks for chiming in. I put the green and black in ports A & H as indicated by the scanner. If the weather holds, I'll crack a bleeder tomorrow and give it a shot. Brakes are good and firm, ABS is more of a while its here checklist item for peace of mind.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
@HtownOBS, you still needing the community scan tool? Doesn’t look like you’ve been around since getting on the list.

@studigggs, assuming I end up last on list, would you like it shipped back to you or hold here until next person requests it?

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I should be done with this tool later this week and ready to send on to the next user/custodian.

@HtownOBS , you are next on the list for the Community Scan Tool. As of this post, doesn't look like you've checked in since Sept 5th. Assuming I've not heard from you by Friday 11/17, I'll be going to next on the list.

@HtownOBS
@AllStrobedUp

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
@AllStrobedUp send me your contact info in a private message and I'll get the scanner out to you this week.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy huh? Thread after thread with members having issues that scanner could help resolve.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Crazy huh? Thread after thread with members having issues that scanner could help resolve.
Exactly. I'm happy to hang on it as i will use it on and off. Coworker has a 400 and a tbi camaro he is talking about getting running again it would be helpful for. But, its a community scanner due to member generosity (shout out to @studigggs ) and I'm happy to pass it along.