Calander

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Since we dont have quite the member base I was thinking 1 full shot per month with 1 other in each corner

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds like a good idea to me

but not really for 2012 though

as much as i would like it, there isnt really enough time to get the word out, and get it all setup and done in time

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
sounds like a good idea to me

but not really for 2012 though

as much as i would like it, there isnt really enough time to get the word out, and get it all setup and done in time

We'd only need 24 trucks with the setup he is talking about and I think there are enough active members and if we use existing pictures with a deadline of next wednesday or so to get them in it shouldn't take more than a week to get it thrown together and to the printer. It can be done as a trial this year so it can only grow for years to come.

Maybe try and get Shaggy to send out an email to all members to get their attention to it.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok im up for a trial run this year

i already have my pics that i sent in for the fsc one so i can use them for this too

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I am gonna assume that dev is gonna take the reigns on this one so we will have to see what he says.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue93swb