GMT floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got another email from Ethan at Holley. Looks like something we're doing is working!

"More colors on front mats are on the way. I’m told blue and light grey are next. The rear passenger mats are probably farther off. We appreciate you folks looking into us for your GMT parts needs, and hope to have a lot more interesting category parts as we go, we’re just getting started. If you guys are having a hard time running down a certain reproduction part, drop me a line I’ll plug it directly up the chain. If the market’s there and it makes sense financially, we’ll do it!"

91babyblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mind me ask. What was the factory mats on that rubber flooring.

To be honest, I'm not sure. That's one of the few factory parts that were gone by the time I took ownership of this truck. Sorry!

I'd assume they were the same style as these new mats from Holley but I can't say for sure.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got another email from Ethan at Holley. Looks like something we're doing is working!

"More colors on front mats are on the way.
That's great! Thanks for pursuing this. My OE blue mats are like your old ones - faded, stained, and no little t-i-t-s left on the back :waytogo:

McQuick

Reaction score
Well my response from Holley could not have been more opposite to what McQuick got.. To my multiple paragraphs of polite info/questions and pictures, I got a two sentence response.

"Hello,

The mats you ordered are not the original factory floor mats. Item 05-200LG are listed as Holley classic truck floor mats.

Per the picture, the mats you ordered are identical to the picture we have online. It appears the item you received is correct."

No response to the questions I actually asked, no offer to make anything right or initiate a return, nothing. I'm tempted to forward the conversation to a different department at Holley because I can't imagine this is the type of customer service they're advocating.

@McQuick Which department did you email out of curiosity? It's obvious their order assistance team was not the correct choice.
Woooa that sucks. They’ve been great with me. But I wasn’t asking for much either. Here’s a bit of info and a Name. Wouldn’t hesitate to call this guy.

Attachments

• 5CF984DA-1503-4000-A82E-DBF5DECDCDB6.jpeg
    5CF984DA-1503-4000-A82E-DBF5DECDCDB6.jpeg
    652.6 KB · Views: 49

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just noticed that the listing for the Holley mats I got (05-200LG) has been altered. Holley's now referring to them as "Dark Grey" instead of "Gray."

https://www.holley.com/products/restoration/interior/floor_mats/parts/05-200LG

Hopefully the light grey ones are out soon!

Also on a semi-related note I was browsing the Holley site and they have a TON of parts out for our trucks that I wasn't aware of. Door handles, mirrors, plug and play 5"x7" LED headlights with a classic look for the W/T grilles (with what appear to be proprietary replaceable LED board assemblies??), body sheet metal, all kinds of stuff. If you want to browse through it just go to the Holley home page and select your truck's year/model from the drop down menus.

https://www.holley.com/