GMT floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McQuick

Reaction score
I wanted the mats for my 454SS which pretty much has been a garage queen all it’s life. I know Weathertech as I have them in my SUV and love them. The 454 is “ Special “ or so she thinks.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just sent an email to Holley's order assistance team as well. I figure it can't hurt, the more input they get the more likely they may be to revise the gray color. I also asked if they have any plans to produce second and third row mats for SUVs. I'll relay their response.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well my response from Holley could not have been more opposite to what McQuick got.. To my multiple paragraphs of polite info/questions and pictures, I got a two sentence response.

"Hello,

The mats you ordered are not the original factory floor mats. Item 05-200LG are listed as Holley classic truck floor mats.

Per the picture, the mats you ordered are identical to the picture we have online. It appears the item you received is correct."

No response to the questions I actually asked, no offer to make anything right or initiate a return, nothing. I'm tempted to forward the conversation to a different department at Holley because I can't imagine this is the type of customer service they're advocating.

@McQuick Which department did you email out of curiosity? It's obvious their order assistance team was not the correct choice.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
To my surprise the second response I got was much better! Ethan in the technical department was very helpful.

Like McQuick said, Ethan informed me that he spoke with Holley's product manager and they're already looking at adding another "light gray" option to match the 13I RPO (light smoke grey). He also said he passed along my request for GMT400 SUV mats and that they would definitely be considered if the demand was there.

So guys, if you want Holley to make light gray front mats, plus second and third row Tahoe/Suburban mats, email [email protected] and tell them! Let's let them know the demand is there!

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To my surprise the second response I got was much better! Ethan in the technical department was very helpful.

Like McQuick said, Ethan informed me that he spoke with Holley's product manager and they're already looking at adding another "light gray" option to match the 13I RPO (light smoke grey). He also said he passed along my request for GMT400 SUV mats and that they would definitely be considered if the demand was there.

So guys, if you want Holley to make light gray front mats, plus second and third row Tahoe/Suburban mats, email [email protected] and tell them! Let's let them know the demand is there!
That's exciting.... I hope they get the demand. Shoot I think the problem is nobody knows they sell that. I certainly never knew that until this thread

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I going to x2 on the Weathertech floor mats, I got lucky one day and scored a front set of Weathertechs out of a Burb at the junk yard for $20 and I love them! They are actually useful unlike many store-bought universal floor mats.