GMT-400 truck small parts galore.....bolts,brackets,tow hooks..mirrors,hubcaps,ect...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mason dixon

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Talked to someone who owns a shop that i've know for 20 somethin years, said bring it to the shop and if i have any trouble, he'll help. :] Still need that wiring!!!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
How's about a set of exterior handles for a
97 ext cab. Esky if they are chrome. And also two esky interior handles. Got any? If not imma
Hit the pull your own lot this week.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey by chance do you have the boot/wire looms that go between the front doors and cab. I need both driver and pass sides

joshua99ta

Reaction score
you wouldn't happen to have an engine wiring harness would ya?

I've got a 97 tahoe 4x4 w/ manual transfer case and I need a wiring harness(the truck caught fire under the hood and ruined the factory harness)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Looking for some strange stuff.
('97 1/2t, RCSB, V6/NV3500, 2whl.dr.)
--Cruise control for a stick shift. The wiring, the sensors for the pedals, turn sig. stalk for the cruise, etc. The whole set-up. Obviously my truck has none of this!
--A tilt column for a stick truck.

Been told that both of these were available in 1t's.

Not in a hurry. Been on my list for a while. But there just ain't any of that stuff around here!

countryboy

Reaction score
i have a 94 chevy half ton 4by4 with a 3 speed manaul transmission i think it is the nv4500 do you have a good one