gmt 400 decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Dude. I want a shirt! Can I get a white shirt, with a black ECSB an the front? GMT400.com in white. Med sized letters :)
I'd hit up a couple window decals as well!

I'd like this decal in an extended cab shortbox flavour, two 6" and one 12". Would be much appreciated
You must be registered for see images attach

Also if I could get that same design on a white t-shirt, but with an extended cab short box, and just GMT400.com in there, that would be great!

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell yea how much does that hat run for. Because i might as well order some decals as well.

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
shirts are $20, hats are $20 plus shipping. 8" decals will be $6 each. a few guys have sent me messages here but for some reason i can't reply to them. it won't allow me to type anything so if you got a blank message from me that's about the best i can do. please email me for any orders, [email protected]

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
i also make shirts & hats but i only have the regular & extra cab trucks digitized. if i can get at least 5 orders for the suburban i'll send it of to get digitized.

You must be registered for see images attach

That's fvckin cool. Got any in Realtree?

Tyler/T-Unit

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd like a black GMT400.com ecsb on both sides of the text in black that can go along the top of my tailgate (I have a 92 tailgate with the chevrolet banner across it) and just think it would be awesome