gmt 400 decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
wither way, this just doesn't seem worth the trouble

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I had mine made up, just contacted the vendor on here that does them and ordered them but honestly if you get them get the one without the truck in it cause with the truck the decal is very thin and you gotta be carefull cleaning the window then, im actually gonna take them off cause its such a pain to clean the window now

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I'm not a lawyer but I think the issue isn't getting approval from the site to make your own. I think it's More of the original designer. like you wouldn't go make a nike shirt without their approval ya know. also yes the,truck is very thin but I honestly don't "clean" my windows, I just spray it down at a carwash so I haven't had any trouble

sent from the c1500 Denali

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I wonder if they could make a clear rectangle and print the white truck and letting on that, if that makes sense. That way it doesn't have those fragile pieces of ot.

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
again i apologize for being late on this. i don't get notifications as soon as someone post. ANYONE wanting a decal just let me know which one you want & i'll make it. i don't have the SUV designs but it shouldn't be a problem making them from the designs/images posted. as someone said, the lines of the truck can be pretty thin, depending on the size decal you order, but it shouldn't be a problem washing over them. best way to contact me & place orders is to email me, [email protected]

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i also make shirts & hats but i only have the regular & extra cab trucks digitized. if i can get at least 5 orders for the suburban i'll send it of to get digitized.

You must be registered for see images attach

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Redneck seal of approval on that one..:thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2