GMC or Chevy Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm pretty stoked with the clean factory look of the OBS GM stock chrome like grille on the Silvy but I do have a brand new OBS GMC Grille w/ Billet that will be getting sprayed to match the truck when it goes in for fresh paint just in case I choose to switch things up a bit.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I'm pretty stoked with the clean factory look of the OBS GM stock chrome like grille on the Silvy but I do have a brand new OBS GMC Grille w/ Billet that will be getting sprayed to match the truck when it goes in for fresh paint just in case I choose to switch things up a bit.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'd like to see the pics of this when your done.

Reaction score
I painted mine with duplicolor rattle can

We have a paint supply place by here that supplies all of the body shops with their materials. They can mix up you exact color with the clear and put it into a rattle can. It really is only good for one use and costs about $20. I painted a fender on my work van this way and the stuff was pretty impressive. I don't think I'd do a whole car this way but for a little better finish than the duplicolor cans this is it.

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I thought about going that route, but as long as you prep well and wet sand base, color and clear it looks great. Plus I like the meticulous prep work haha

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going back to it....I sanded down and filled some gouges on it this weekend when I was working on my interior, and repainted it. So it looks ****