GMC or Chevy Grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't decide which I like better on my truck

I picked up a Yukon Grille last week and painted the corners and emblem......

Then I decided to paint my Tahoe one and paint the billet inserts......

Crossroads.......Let me know what you guys think

CHEVY
You must be registered for see images attach

GMC

Re-painted with the correct shade and I matched the corners....let me know what you think

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am running smoked ones on mine right now, so I like the look of the black ones. Don't really care for the painted corners. Just my opinion.

Yeah I like the Black corners. It keeps with my theme of pewter and black. But the guys on GMFS ripped them apart and all voted for color matched. I think it looks weird. I don't like clear corners on this color, and if it were a darker color, then maybe it would look good, but it looks funny

Reaction score
Yeah I like the Black corners. It keeps with my theme of pewter and black. But the guys on GMFS ripped them apart and all voted for color matched. I think it looks weird. I don't like clear corners on this color, and if it were a darker color, then maybe it would look good, but it looks funny

What do they know--I personally think the black is the way to go. The Yukon I had was pewter and I did the clear corners and they looked like ****. I changed back to stock but never got around to doing black ones before I sold it.

970tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do they know--I personally think the black is the way to go. The Yukon I had was pewter and I did the clear corners and they looked like ****. I changed back to stock but never got around to doing black ones before I sold it.

Yeah I know!....I love the black corners, it was a quick paint job, so I will be going back to black this weekend haha