GMC Chrome Corners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I've had these chrome corner lights sitting on my shelf ever since I got my tinted amber ones. Remember, these don't fit Chevy's, only GMC's.

I'm usually not a fan of these style corners, but these don't look too bad, and would look nice on the right truck. Here's a couple pics of them on my truck. They fit really well, and are in perfect condition. They were only on the truck for about a week.

The bodyshop ordered the wrong corners, but I had to get my truck back, so I just dealt with it. Anyways, they're up for sale.

$20 shipped. Otherwise, I'll probably do an orange candy over them and make them look like the clear amber ones that you can't find any more.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ack! No offense man but it's time to knock the dowel pins off your headlight brackets and slot the mounting holes so you can align those headlights. :gr_grin:

Richard

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Ack! No offense man but it's time to knock the dowel pins off your headlight brackets and slot the mounting holes so you can align those headlights. :gr_grin:

Richard

I replaced those lights the same time I replaced the corners. The brackets on those were terrible and never sat right.

Here it is now. Better? :deal:

You must be registered for see images attach

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Interested.

Shipping to Canada via USPS though.

Would be interested in the black parking lights too if you still have them.

PM with details if you want to look at a deal....

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Just a set I got off ebay. Both the headlights and the turn signals. You can find them on there all the time. Not too bad. Fitment is pretty good compared to others I've seen. They don't stick out or sit angled.