Glovebox RPO code Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the 1995-up gloveboxes can't you simply disassemble it and use the inner portion that belongs to your truck? It's been a while but I thought this was possible.

That was mostly a response to previous post.. but I'm guessing OP with the '93 has changed to the newer style dash.

Richard
You can. The glove box in my 95 is from 3 different trucks.

Bryan Wochna

Reaction score
Made a spreadsheet… it almost exact same size. Soo easy task lol. I will laminate and clean it up / double side tape when i get new dash installed
I've done something similar to this, if you can get label paper and print it then laminate it you don't have to worry about double sided tape and as long as you clean the area your sticking it to it'll hold for a long time. After laminating it just cut out the label to the size you want, and you can pull it apart just like a sticker.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made a spreadsheet… it almost exact same size. Soo easy task lol. I will laminate and clean it up / double side tape when i get new dash installed
Gotta remove them grid lines. Otherwise it’s good and a good idea. I might have to do this.