Glovebox RPO code Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I removed my glovebox to upgrade dashes. I’d like to put a replacement sticker or something back in the new glovebox . Do we have any members in here who make them ?

FWIW if not i wass planning on making a excel spreadsheet prety similar to it and laminating.

Attachments

• IMG_6135.jpeg
    IMG_6135.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 7

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the e-mail I received from the website:

The cost of a new Federal Compliance RPO sticker is $119.00 + $10.95 s/h. When you are ready to proceed, please confirm your full name, shipping address, phone number, all of the information you have on the vehicle including the VIN number, a photo of the original sticker (even if it is damaged) and the dimensions. In the event that the original sticker is missing or unreadable, I will confirm my ability to pull a build sheet from the manufacturer. IF I cannot, you will need to reach out to a local dealership, speak with the service department and ask them to email one to you. Sometimes they call it an options report or spec sheet. It will need to include the following information:
  • Manufacture
  • year/make/model
  • Date of Manufacture (month/day/year)
  • GVWR
  • GAWR (per axle)
  • tire size
  • rim size
  • PSI
  • VIN number
  • Model number
  • Paint and Trim colors (codes)
  • etc....
I would also need proof of ownership (registration is fine), a photo of the vehicle and any original stickers that may still be on the vehicle.

Upon receipt of all the information I need to make you a replacement sticker, I will then email you an invoice for your records along with a direct pay link. Once payment is made, your order will move into production and you will receive a proof for your review and approval within 3 business days or less. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I'm going to shop around in the meantime, as I don't need a sticker right away and I'll just keep my old glovebox on hand. Hopefully I can find a better price elsewhere as that seems a bit steep.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
On the 1995-up gloveboxes can't you simply disassemble it and use the inner portion that belongs to your truck? It's been a while but I thought this was possible.

That was mostly a response to previous post.. but I'm guessing OP with the '93 has changed to the newer style dash.

Richard

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made a spreadsheet… it almost exact same size. Soo easy task lol. I will laminate and clean it up / double side tape when i get new dash installed

Attachments

• IMG_6141.jpeg
    IMG_6141.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6142.jpeg
    IMG_6142.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 30