Gearing suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Diff skids? Hmmm wonder how much it would be to ship something like that up to canuckistan (canada) lol.

hard to say, i shipped a pair of 9.5 axle plates up there and those were not all that heavy and still cost $15 on my end and the other guy still had to pay the duty on his end

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
hard to say, i shipped a pair of 9.5 axle plates up there and those were not all that heavy and still cost $15 on my end and the other guy still had to pay the duty on his end

I know of one way to get around the duty thing. I found out about it from doing all the RC car buying i did over the past couple years. Doesnt always work but it seemed to work about 90% of the time. Same has worked for getting parts like my headlight buckets and even a tube grille for my dodge from CO. And that is marking the item as a gift in the paperwork. I mention this because i would def be interested in a diff skid if you have one you would like to part with and especially if you happen to have an extra T case skid as well.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
i'll have to dig around tomorrow, i had a few sets around and i think they are still here, i had scrapped a bunch of stuff a while ago but i think those may have survived, my 94 was cut up so i had the set from that, and i had the ones from my 88 as with the sas they became useless and i think i never put the ones from my 98 back on as it never goes offroad anyway being a dually and too heavy.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
there is a good chance i have a set, i just went downstairs to the garage and did see the very front one that goes under the bumper so i may just have the others, they may just be buried under my wiring harnesses and rubber exhaust tubing in the back corner.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
there is a good chance i have a set, i just went downstairs to the garage and did see the very front one that goes under the bumper so i may just have the others, they may just be buried under my wiring harnesses and rubber exhaust tubing in the back corner.

Nice! Im guessing you are referring to a full set being the front skid, diff skid and t case skid?