GAUGE PODS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here are mine a/f ,tranny temp. and oil temp. shoot out 7 different colors

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really idk man i got them in a trade sold my 10in kicker sub for the gauges and i just bought the pod

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a triple gauge pod in mine with Egt's, boost, and the guy had trans temp on a manual? May replace that with a tach cause my gauge tach no work :|

No tach or speedo, pita to drive. lol

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
So am I wrong about the pod being the whole arm? Are all pods attached to the original trim piece in the truck with screws or something?

Reaction score
So am I wrong about the pod being the whole arm? Are all pods attached to the original trim piece in the truck with screws or something?

No you can get full pillars or pods that screw to your factory a-pillar trim. I wanted to go full pillar but they run around $60 and I got mine for $14 shipped. Had to rob peter to pay paul you know what I mean? Not to mention mine is a work truck not a show truck. Don't get me wrong I want it to look nice but I am on a budget most of the time. Look at summit racing and you'll get an idea whats availible. I found mine on ebay.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Finding pods all over the internet but all in black. I just swapped interiors and have a 1994 GMC grey interior now. Is there a paint to match the pillar to the rest of the interior?