Gauge needles. One thing leads too another! Damn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carlos S

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok im been lookin on the internet i just cant find where this cluster is from so can you please tell me where it came from .... i also saw one that went up to 200mph cause i know police tahoe is 130 and the escalade is 120 but i just cant seem to find this one help please

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Eh..i dont mind it considering that a lot of the time we recieve other euro goodies...like the Euro spec tuning on motorcycles for example :rocking:

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
O boy, where do I begin..

Needles
The white paint is there to help disperse the light throughout the whole needle tip. Remove it and (without cramming an absurd amount of LEDs) they'll be useless.

Factory/Aftermarket lighting
The cluster does not have provisions for lighting the needles only. Only for lighting up the face/indicators.

Lighting JUST the needles
Can it be done? Hell yeah
You must be registered for see images attach

Ok, but do they dim? Or do I have to wear my Rayban's at night? It's an option, 5 level brightness settings via touch-screen Pulse Width Modulation.
It laterally strobes the light thousands of times per second, giving the effect of being dimmer (human eye cannot perceive)

No matter what bulb (incandescent OR led) will never light that needle enough to compare to a retrofit.

-Truckin-