gauge cluster options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow! THAT is cool! It would be useful to have for things like if your oil pressure dropped too low, or temp gets too high. Don't know about doing the speedo, but having the tach change color as it gets to the redline would be excellent.

EXACTLY. I mean I think it's kind of ricey too esp. on a 400 but If I had a fast car or truck v8 stick, I would def. want some of these for RPM, oil, temp, basically everything you just said.

ChevyBoy13

Reaction score
Wow! THAT is cool! It would be useful to have for things like if your oil pressure dropped too low, or temp gets too high. Don't know about doing the speedo, but having the tach change color as it gets to the redline would be excellent.

This guy knows his ****. :dancingpoop:

Hey sewlow58, keep up the good work on your truck.

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agreed wish we could have him to do a write-up!!!!!Hint Hint...:hmm: Awesome looking....:rocking:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
[/QUOTE]

onetongwa

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do sell black face and carbon fiber..... in reply to " Why does it seem they always have to be white face gauges? Wish they made black face with just some different designs".

Last edited: