GarrettGmc's 94 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Side by side comparison of the factory vs aftermarket

You must be registered for see images attach

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Side by side comparison of the factory vs aftermarket

Wow, you have an original AAM part still. I wish we could still buy that stuff.

Is that really a Moog pitman arm? It looks like a casting. I would have though it would be forged.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great job so far! Love the progress so far

Thanks, it definitely snowballed and I've changed my mind on alot of things but I'm finally keeping my mind set and moving along as much as I can. Usually only get an hour or so after work to get things done on the truck an around the house which is one of the big reasons I decided to take the truck to a body shop vs myself - that and I know itll come out awesome.

Wow, you have an original AAM part still. I wish we could still buy that stuff.

Is that really a Moog pitman arm? It looks like a casting. I would have though it would be forged.

Yea its moog and honestly I havent even taken a second to really check it out. I just opened box and hooked it up ha. Now I'm gunna have to check

Got the new knock sensors an harness in as well as the idler, Redhead should be here tomorrow before I get home so once I get home I'll throw that on and tighten all the steering then I can finally move it without the wheels turning separate directions.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Was the idler mount a weak point on these trucks? Both mine still have their original AAM mounts and no perceivable slop there.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was the idler mount a weak point on these trucks? Both mine still have their original AAM mounts and no perceivable slop there.

I havent had any issues but a buddy who runs an offroad shop has seen some snap from stress and I figured I'm redoing everything else I might as well upgrade. I have one on my burb an even though I dnt wheel it hard I like knowing that I'll crack the frame before that part breaks

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got her loaded up on the trailer to take to a couple body shops in the morning for quotes.