Garage Pro style grill guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, I have bounced around on getting a guard, building a guard or just getting a light bar. I guess my bouncing has screwed me cause I see no one is carrying the Garage Pro simple little bolt on guard anymore. All I can find are the light covers (brush guards) that go with it. Anyone know if I'm just missing them or if they stopped making them? I have checked everywhere I could think of for them. I liked them b/c they were simple, you could keep your tow hooks & they had tabs to mount (2) lights.

Anyone knonw of another on the market similar to those or maybe even a place to get one? Anyone got a used one they dont want? LOL

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
We had a debacle not long ago where I ordered one of these, got the grill guard in, but never the brush guards. A couple other members had the same problem, from JC Whitney. I had the full guard in black on my '92 RCSB, and it looks awesome, not very beefy but it looks great. I actually looked last week for a complete set for my '98 (possibly) and couldn't find them unfortunately.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
buy a modular unit full brush gaurd and just not use the eyelashes? :shrug: i kept my tow hooks too

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just removed mine to install the Tahoe Z71 grill guard. If your interested in it just lmk. There are pics of it in my build thread, link is in my sig. It is just the grill part, I was one of the ones that bought one same time as Chris an never was able to get the headlight pieces...

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
How do you like the Tahoe guard? I've never been a fan of grille guards, but they are growing on me.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it, it doesn't really match up perfect with the gmc grill but it's ok, esp for the price. I would eventually like one more like kamokevins one day though....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's a westin, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Ive still got my tow hooks, but its a little beefy. Im actually wanting to get rid of mine. Too bad youre so far away :/ Im wanting to do a conversion on mine to GMC or to a 2003 front end.

Heres a few of mine:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach