full rendering??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got this from SAC12 thead.. just to give a idea what i was talking about.. I DO NOT PLAIN TO USE IT IN ANYWAY...

im looking for someone to do something like what he has..

You must be registered for see images

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wasn't disagreeing with you at all Baron. My post was directed to the OP. I just didn't think he had an understanding of what it actually takes to do a full render

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

i do understand.. ive been drawing for well over 20 years i cant set down an draw like i did 10 years ago.. ok well let me add alittle the the rendering im looking for.. i want someone to do a computer rendering

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got this from SAC12 thead.. just to give a idea what i was talking about.. I DO NOT PLAIN TO USE IT IN ANYWAY...

im looking for someone to do something like what he has..

You must be registered for see images

Oooooookay, this is what I call a crossover. This is a nicely done chop, but not a full render. Something like this still takes a lot of time, but not near the amount that a render does!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that isnt mine i just used it to show what i was talking about... i want someone to do one of my truck but with my ideas...

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I apologize for the de-rail. If you'd like to post up or PM with everything you want done to your truck, along with some good high res pictures; I will do a photoshop of your truck for you. I'm not going to do a render, I just don't have the time to do it for nothing, but I will do a chop for you that will yield good results!

Last edited:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I apologize for the de-rail. If you'd like to post up or PM with everything you want done to your truck, along with some good high res pictures; I will do a photoshop of your truck for you. I'm not going to do a render, I just don't have the time to do it for nothing, but I will do a chop for you that will yield good results!

See that's the thing I have no pix of it together..