Full fuel line replacement! What would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eshaw

Reaction score
Did you re-use your original fittings with the nylon line?

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been looking into this myself. I might be biased as I had a brand new vehicle with 6 miles on it burn to ground on the way home from the dealership(Ford with snap together fuel lines). Abrasion, road debris, heat exposure etc. maybe the nylon lines are just fine but they don't give me that warm fuzzy feeling exposed under the truck. There are some pre bent kits out there that are more in line with oem. Idk on quality so not sure. Anybody have experience with those?

Last edited:

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use complete nylon fuel lines, won't ever rust, easy to unhook if u need to and are easy to work with. I also cut the ends off the fuel sending unit and flare a push-connect end instead. I have a nylon line tool that pushes the quick connect ends into nylon and have a hydraulic flaring tool that does double flare,bubble flare,gm fuel line end, and push connect ends tho. I also change the fuel filter to one that uses a quick connect on each end also. Just easier to deal with and last alot longer in the rusty UP.

shift5

Reaction score
Nylon lines. GasTankRenu makes a complete kit (supply and return lines from pump to bellhousing with filter, EVAP canister line all the way to up) specific to your truck built to order. I ordered online for my 94 Blazer full sized, bout $100. Couldn't even get them OUT in one piece.