Full Coil Over Suspension (front and back)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ91C1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
like title stated i just wondering if any one has done it if so let me know pics would be awesome

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
pretty vague post there buddy. What are you trying to do? Whatever it is it's gonna be expensive and difficult.

CJ91C1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
full coil over front and rear getting rid of front springs and shocks running qa1 coil overs get rid of leaf springs and shocks custom 4 link with qa1 coil overs

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

CJ91C1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i take fault for that on 91 rcsb 2wd like to make it an all round racer something i can go to a drag strip kick some a**** or go to a road course and kick some more

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I don't have any pictures, but this is exactly what I'm building. The only thing, I'm not sure that ill run coil over in the front too. But, so far I got a 4 link for the rear, going to look into the same type of coil over as you said, Qa1's

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ive done it to a square body, and my old friends truck was 4 linked in the front is was a 92 z71, ive started gathering parts for a front coilover suspension in front for min eand then the cummins, stepside project i have is going front and rear 4 link currently.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Ive seen some people online remove the T-bars and do coilovers up front. i was going to do it... Til i saw how expensive Coil-overs are.

not a gmt400 but same concept