Fuel pump advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hailoffire

Reaction score
Truck is in the shop for some work and while i was talking to him he said he was going to have the bed off to do a couple things. While its off i wanted him to go ahead and drop in a new fuel pump since i dont know if it has ever been changed. I have a 93 k1500 5.7 TBI and looking at Advance and AZone, it looks like the Airtex get some pretty crappy reviews. Thats what my local parts stores carry. Anyone have any advice on which brand theyve had good luck with? Truck is going to be there for a couple weeks so I have time if I need to order one. This truck is not a DD. Its a fishing/hunting rig that I drive once a week..maybe. Also, he gave me a price of $500 to cut out the cab corners and weld in new metal. Seems fair but wanted to see what y'all think on that too.

94 cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive never had trouble out of the airtex like sky high said ac delcos a good one ive used the bosch with good luck as well