Fuel line and sending unit replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Wondering what the best way is to replaces the fuel lines and sending unit in my 93 k2500 burb
You must be registered for see images attach
mods move if this is in the wrong section

Dan89rs

Reaction score
Idk if you'd be up for it, but I'm in the middle of replacing my sending unit in my 94. I already had the rear carpet pulled to replace since the old stuff was moldy from a rear door leak. So I cut a ~18" square out of the floor and plan to replace through this. Otherwise I would have dropped the tank. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Idk if you'd be up for it, but I'm in the middle of replacing my sending unit in my 94. I already had the rear carpet pulled to replace since the old stuff was moldy from a rear door leak. So I cut a ~18" square out of the floor and plan to replace through this. Otherwise I would have dropped the tank. Best of luck.
Ended up dropping the tank and installing the prefab kit from lines to go. They even gave stainless steel braided flex hoses and a filter all in a well packed kit

Sent from my E6790TM using Tapatalk

Reaction score
$206 for the rear set (suburban 2500 w/ 350 TBI) and $106 for front half (350 tbi)

Reaction score
$206 for the rear set (suburban 2500 w/ 350 TBI) and $106 for front halfway (350 tbi)

Just be careful because the return line I had to rebend a little bit almost like it was the 454 style