FS: 96+ to 95 AC controller harness & parts, brushed suede dash cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
I have the harness that allows you to install a 96+ HVAC controller into a 1995 truck. None of the wires or connectors are damaged/burnt in any way. I also have a like-new AC Delco blower motor switch, used it for about a week before I replaced the controller. I have the three knobs from the old controller too, they show some very minor wear, but are not cracked or otherwise damaged.

Asking
$2 per knob, $5 for whole set
$10 for blower switch
$10 for harness

All of these items ship for $5.95 via USPS Priority Mail
You must be registered for see images attach

I also have a "Brushed Suede" dash cover from Dash Designs. Fits the 95-96 dash, tan in color, matches the lighter 96 shade best. When I still had my original 95 dash, it fit very good, plus the fabric is MUCH nicer than the usual carpet covers. Asking for $30 shipped to 48 states.
You must be registered for see images attach

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Yes, my new controller came with a harness so I don't need this one anymore.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Camoburban, check your PM. Need to know if you have rear defrost.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wish I knew how to get my hands on harness like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am sorry to jack your for sale thread, hopefully you will appreciate the free bumps.

I want to convert GMC 96 CCLB K3500 6.5 TD to a 99 HVAC Controls (heated mirror option). Is that the only harness I would need off a newer body style? I would need the plug that goes into to that, that goes into the mirrors as well? Is there a thread to point me in right direction? I just got the 96 two days ago and have yet to pull it apart.