FS: 1988-1994 Chevy/GMC Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got the following:

(1)HVAC control. Good shape, minor scuffs on screen, some wear to buttons, fully functional. I will fix the Hot/Cold button before I send it off, swapped buttons with the control I already have. $25+shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

(2) OE Headlights w/ mounting assemblies, good shape, minor yellowing, can be polished out. $30+shipping.

(2) OE Tail lights w/o circuit boards. Good shape, need minor polishing. No cracks to the lenses. $15+shipping. -SOLD.

(2) GMC 1500 logos. Made to be mounted on the trim, "1500" in good shape, no red left on the GMC in either, one tab broken off of one. $5+shipping.

(1) OE Radio. With AM/FM, with Bass/Treble controls mounted on the cover. Excellent shape, minor wear to some buttons. $30+shipping.

(1) OE amplifier. Works like a champ, got it as a spare, do not need it. $40+shipping. Will combine the radio/amp or radio/amp/cassette for $55+ shipping, guaranteed to work.

(1) OE Shifter handle. Good shape, minor blemishes, doesn't detract from it's appearance. Still have the pin for it somewhere too, will include if I find it. $10 shipped.
(1) OE 1993 GMC Sierra owners manual with maintenance booklet, CFC booklet, and some other stuff. Average condition, all there, minor writing inside, mostly stuff filled out at the dealer upon pickup, plus some maintenance notes. Comes with GMC binder. $10+ shipping.

(1) OE Instrument cluster. Yellow gauges, w/o tach or odometer. You will need to swap your own odometer out with it, there is an article on this, very easy. Excellent condition, above average plastic bezel, most scuffs are where the PRNDL indicator is. $20+shipping.

I think that's it for now, I'll upload the rest tomorrow. I prefer non-fee Paypal, although other ways of payment can be arranged. If you don't like the price, feel free to make an offer, just going by the regular selling price on eBay.

I know I'm a new guy here, but if you want a reference, I've been a member of LincolnsOnline.com for 5 years, under the username "SignatureSeriesOwner", and have never had a bad transaction. I just figured I'd give you guys a chance at them before eBay. All parts are in good shape, I just replaced them with mint/better ones because I am **** about the little details.

Last edited:

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're looking at $41.43 shipped.

I've heard nothing from him, consider them yours. Just PM me for my PayPal info, I'll get them out this week for you.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
sorry for the late reply great price but ive I had some unexpected repairs come up there all yours.

GreysonChance

Reaction score
How much would the HVAC cost if it was shipped to 08046? Also any other chevy parts you got there that you'd want to get rid of? I'll keep in touch. for the mean time, I'd just like to know the price of that HVAC. thanks.

Last edited: